Last updated: June 27, 2022
- App means the software program provided downloaded by you on any electronic device, named Travelry Venice Travel Guide.
- Company (referred to as either “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Policy) refers to IP Ladoshkina Svetlana Lvovna.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the App or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.</p>
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to the our website https://mytravelry.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data provided by You
The Website and the App may receive personal information provided by users. In particular, the email address provided when You contact technical support through the feedback form or through the feedback form on Our Website, as well as when You subscribe to Our newsletter.
Automatically Collected Usage Data
Information Collected while Using the Site
When you visit the Website, We automatically collect certain information about your device, including your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, the time spent on those pages, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website.
When You access the Website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information Collected while Using the App
While using our App, in order to provide features of our App, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location. The App collects data about user’s device’s location (if it’s allowed by the user) in order to function properly as a GPS guide, display user’s movement along a given route, inform about points of interest nearby and work as a location-based audio guide.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
- Device Usage Data. When you use the App, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We collect Usage Data using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze using these methods include (but are not limited to): the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; E-mail address; type and version of the operating system and platform of the computer or device.
We use software tools to evaluate and collect session data, including page response times, loading errors, duration of visits to individual pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, mouse clicks, and hovering over elements), and methods used to transition to other pages.
How we use collected information
The information collected by the App and the Website may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To provide the functionality of GPS audio guide in the App.
- To process Your requests to Us, including requests to technical support. We may use the Personal Data provided by You to communicate with you and to provide information about our services per your request.
- To study and analyze information about the use of the App in order to improve the service, design and operation of the App.
- To enhance the operation of the Website, to identify usage trends, to screen for potential risk and fraud, and more generally to improve and optimize Our Website (for example, by analyzing the data about how our customers browse and interact with the Website).
- To determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience. In other words, to make the Website and the App even more convenient, beautiful and interesting for You and to ensure that Our Service meets your needs and wishes.
- To contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
- We may share your anonymous Usage Data with third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may share or transfer Your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- We may share Your Personal Information with third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may share Your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to ensure the safety of users, to investigate, prevent or take action in connection with illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations associated with potential threats to one’s security, or to otherwise protect our rights in accordance with the requirements of the law.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
How You Can Regulate the Collection of Information
- You can choose and control what Personal Information you provide and what Device Information is automatically collected when you use the Site or App.
- If You do not want to provide the information about your geolocation when using the App, you can block access to it in your device’s Settings. However, please note that in this case you will not be able to use the functionality of the GPS guide.
- We will not be able to obtain information about your e-mail address or other Personal Data if you do not provide it yourself by filling out the newsletter subscription form or sending a request to technical support.
- If you do not want information collected by the Website using cookies, most browsers have a simple procedure that allows the user to accept or not accept most cookies.
- You can unsubscribe from email newsletters by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the end of any email from the newsletter.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
When you contact us through the Website or the App, we will maintain your Contact Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. If you would like us to remove this information from our database, please let us know at email@example.com.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. The information is available only to authorized employees and is used solely for the purposes described above. However, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Website and App do not address anyone under the age of 12. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 12. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Information, please contact us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 12 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites